Awkward sex scenes

Okay, I'm totally drained of inspiration, so I'll fall back on the topic that always generates conversation here: sex.

What's your pick for most awkward sex scene in a film? Off the top of my head, I'd have to give the trophy to a scene in Enemy at the Gates where Jude Law and Rachel Weisz have sex in a military camp while trying not to wake up the sleeping soldiers RIGHT NEXT TO LAW!

I'm willing to be few of you made it through the entire scene before closing your browser window in embarrassment.

I'm sure the director thought this would be incredibly tense, beautiful and hot but for me the scene is such a mix of pretension and awkwardness that I can't help but think it sinks the entire film right there. My take on the film has always been that the real story was the cat-and-mouse game between the two snipers, but the story's love triangle takes up an inordinate amount of time. It's so out of tone with the rest of the film that it ruins some really cool stuff.

Your selections?