Unofficial Get Your Shit Done Week begins now

I had a choice today.  I could write a few blog posts for this week, or I could make serious headway in the Act I have to write for my latest pilot spec.  Since too often I've used the blog as an excuse to procrastinate, this time I decided that blogging would take a backseat until I got at least ten pages written.

This sparked an idea.  I'm trying to finish Act Two of a pilot, reconvene with my writing partner on Saturday and then finish Act Three with him over the weekend.  I want to use this week to motivate everyone to make some headway on their writing  Think of this as a support group.  Seven days, people.  The clock starts now.  In comments, put your writing goals for this week.  Then, come back next Monday and tell us how far you got.  Let's keep each other honest.