Tuesday Talkback - Current movie reviews: like 'em or lump 'em?

I'm looking for feedback about the current movie reviews I seem to be in the habit of running. A few weeks ago, Sucker Punch provided me with not one, not two, but three posts. I've led off this week talking about aspects of Scream 4, and I could probably easily wring another two posts out of the film. My question is: should I?

When discussing current films, I'm aware that there's a good chance some of my readers haven't seen the film and I do my best to put any of my notes in context. When it comes to something like Scream 4, which has some twists and an ending that is best unspoiled, I also do my best to give readers adequate warning if they're about to stumble on something they might not want to know yet. Looking at the release schedule for the upcoming summer, I get the sense that I could very well end up dissecting at least one new movie a week.

So here's your chance to be heard. If you really hate when something like Sucker Punch takes over the blog for the better part of a week, let me know. Conversely, if you really like the in-depth autopsy and can't wait to see the same scalpels cut into Thor, X-Men: First Class, Super 8, Green Lantern and more, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you.