Hire me as your writer's assistant! And other favors

It's favor time!

Pilot season is in full swing, so I'll renew a plea I made last pilot/staffing season that anyone who's looking for a writer's assistant, please contact me.  I realize that a fair number of my readers are my competition for those jobs, but I'm sure that there's a percentage of my readership who might be doing the hiring than the job seeking. If you're enough of a fan that you read my blog regularly, you'll probably like me in person.  Another blogger whom I won't embarass by naming once told me that in person, I'm not the asshole I sometimes come across as here.

Favor #2 - Anyone have any insight into how I might be able to get press credentials for San Diego Comic Con?  I know there are some smaller outfits that have managed to pull this off in the past.

I could have sworn I had a third favor to ask.  Dammit, it's definitely Friday.

Oh yeah!  I've been reinstated on Google+. Feel free to add me.